Welcome to the RAM Corporate Wellness program for companies or clubs that are looking to encourage a healthy lifestyle while having fun in the process! This program is for corporations or groups that will be paying 50% or 100% of their groups registration fee with one payment.
Here is how the program works:
- The Team Captain will complete the online application form below. (Group applications will close a minimum of 4 weeks before the event or when Group spots sell out)
- Upon completing the form, and initial communication with RAM Racing staff, the Team Captain will receive a code that they will pass out to team participants.
- Participants will register themselves online using the team code provided.
- The Team Captain will manage their team online and approve/deny each registrant (this ensures that will not be charged if your code finds it way to social media).
- All team participants must be registered and approved online three weeks prior to the event.
- Once the roster is complete the Team Captain will receive an invoice. The invoice must be paid before any race packets will be released.
What is the discount?
Groups that are paying for 100% of the group fee are locked in at the price when you begin the group registration process. You do not have to worry about fee increases once set and you do not have to pay the individual service fee. The discount depends on when the group is established, the earlier the better!
Groups paying 50% of the registration fee will receive a flat 5% discount but will not have a locked fee and will be charged for individual service fees.
- Exclusive discounts and specials.
- Preferred packet mailing or group packet pick up.
- Easy team registration.
- Group charity support.
- One-on-one group support.
Rules and regulations of corporate registrations:
- Teams must be 15 participants or larger. A credit card may be held to ensure that the minimum is met.
- Teams must be finalized a minimum of three weeks before the event.
- Once a team is finalized there can be NO changes/additions to the Team.
- Payment must be made before packets are released.
Note: Entry fees are non-transferable and non-refundable once the registration deadline has been reached.